OPICI Family Distributing, a family-owned business in wine and spirits for over 100 years, is currently seeking Garage Mechanic to join our Operations Team. This is an Excellent Opportunity to join Our Team and be a part of The OPICI VISION: To create extraordinary experiences through superior products and service from our family to yours.
Garage Mechanic is a specialized position which is covered by the CBA for Local 830, regarding all wages and benefits, as well as all other terms and conditions. Side Letter will be provided upon interview process. This role will evolve and transition into our new site located in Moorestown, NJ for 2022.
- Complete Quarterly Unit, Forklift and Conveyor Belt PM’s
- Complete daily unit, forklift and conveyor belt repairs when needed
- Snow removal, painting, electrical and building maintenance
- Forklift & Walkie Rider/Walk behind Battery Health – This includes filling unit batteries weekly and completing refill record decal attached to the batteries
- DVIR and Roadside Inspection follow up and filing process
- Daily Communication on breakdowns and follow up
- Warehouse/Unit Supply bi-weekly inventory for reorder purposes
- Complete Fire Extinguisher, Emergency Exit Lights, Emergency Lights and Smoke Detector check monthly
- If called for an emergency a 1hr travel bonus will be added to his or her day.
- High School Diploma, College degree, or experience in related field required.
- Proficiency in all Windows based software, including Outlook a plus. Forklift, pallet jack and conveyance experience preferred
- Participation and collaboration with cross departmental teams, and interaction with individuals at different levels of the organizational chart.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years ‘experience in a mechanic’s position preferred
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: . This is currently $28 hourly/on call position Mon thru Fri starting at 6am to 14:30 pm. Eligible for Health and Welfare Package with Local Union 830.