OPICI Family Distributing, a family-owned business in wine and spirits for over 100 years, is currently seeking a Part Time Administration Assistant to join our Commercial Finance & Strategy Team. This is an Excellent Opportunity to be part of The OPICI VISION: To create extraordinary experiences through superior products and service from our family to yours.
This position will provide support to the Commercial Finance & Strategy department and will better enable us to meet our yearly goals. Main responsibilities support fiscal management goals and include timely vendor billing for the graphics department. This position will also serve as the assistant to trade marketing as it relates to social media management. In addition to special projects for the VP of Commercial Finance & Strategy, basic administrative duties supporting Graphics and Trade Marketing will include the management of the employee ambassador program as well as developing and updating professional sales support materials. The position will be 20 hours per week. The schedule will be based on departmental needs with some consideration to individual flexibility.
- All aspects of Graphics Vendor Billing
- Product Identification on Menus
- Truck Wrap Billing
- File Organization
- Strong working relationship with Graphics Team Director
- Manage the expense/budget file
- Order Paper Supplies for Graphics
- Trade Marketing partner as it relates to processing winners for our employee loyalty programs
- Assist Trade Marketing with Look Books and Digital Materials
- Proofing & Communication
- Assist with Social Media Efforts (Graphics/Trade Marketing)
- Assist with Monthly Vendor Consideration Panel Meetings
- Misc. Ad-Hoc projects or department requests
- High School Graduate. Associates degree preferred
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Office; specifically Basic Excel
- Excellent communication & organization skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently, accurately and meet deadlines
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: Hourly position based on experience. Eligible for 401k (with Company Match). Paid Time Off.
Thank you for your interest in OPICI!