For nearly a century, the Opici name has stood for high quality, consistency and value. Our history is about a commitment to building lasting relationships with our customers, suppliers and employees based on trust, respect and a common purpose. Our mission is to continue to offer the highest quality product at the best possible prices. – Hubert Opici (3/13/1916 – 9/11/2018), American Wine Legend, Wine Enthusiast (2012)
OPICI Family Distributing, a family owned business in wine and spirits for over 100 years, is currently seeing a Trade Marketing Manager to join their Team at their Glen Rock, NJ location. This is an Excellent Opportunity to join Our Team and be a part of The OPICI VISION: To create extraordinary experiences through superior products and service from our family to yours.
Reporting Relationship: Vice President, Commercial Finance & Strategy
Purpose of Position
To provide support to key stakeholders for the benefit of positioning Opici Family Distributing as a leading sales and trade marketing company in the wholesale tier. This is a centralized position, and success will be accomplished by collaborating with all selling markets. The position will provide for fundamental marketing support and insights while managing marketing spends to protect and grow our net profit goals. Thoughtful analysis, assessments, and recommendations with the goal of driving the greatest sales value is at the core of the position.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Assess the outward branding of Opici Family Distributing and look to establish consistency across all markets from a trade marketing standpoint.
- Create superior marketing materials to support the Identity/Branding of the company with a focus on digital presence.
- Assist sales with the collection, production, and distribution of marketing material as it relates to:
- Corporate Common Vendors (list TBD)
- Corporate Core Priorities – In alignment with sales.
- New Vendor Introductions
- E-Commerce Liaison – from the perspective of the trade.
- Oversight of corporate website and customer portal
- Marketing Content for Provi E-Commerce, Corporate Website and Portal
- Identify a means to maintain internal catalog of images, ratings, and marketing materials.
- Establish brand loyalty programs and awareness among all Opici Family Distributing employees.
- Innovative, forward-thinking selling recommendations by way of programming, sales reporting, and target marketing.
Inter-dependencies: Executive/COO/Ownership, Product Lifecycle Management, Commercial Finance, Sales Leadership, Corporate Finance, Purchasing, IT, Suppliers, Brand/Portfolio Managers, Graphics
Skill Set: Problem Solving, Analytical, Solution-Oriented, Team-Player, Demonstrated Creative Approach to Tasks, Superior Organization and Communication Skills, Places High Importance on Accountability
Experience: 5+ years industry experience or consumer goods company. Marketing, Digital Marketing or Commercial Finance experience preferred.
Compensation and Benefits
Paid Time Off * 401k with Company Match * Health & Welfare Benefit Offerings
Salary Commensurate with experience