OPICI Family Distributing, a family-owned business in wine and spirits for over 100 years, is currently seeking a Credit Representative for our Glenrock Office. This is an Excellent Opportunity to join Our Team and be a part of The OPICI VISION: To create extraordinary experiences through superior products and service from our family to yours.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Opici Group is looking for a dynamic outgoing Credit Representative to work with a family-owned company and represent fine wines and spirits from all over the world.
OPEN POSITIONS: Credit Representative – Maintain a high-level of customer satisfaction and support through consistent and timely response to inquiries, debt collection, account management, state reporting, and project completion.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Account Support: and Debt Collection: Respond to customer inquiries via the 800-line, voicemail and email systems, and fax machine. Proactively contact accounts with past due amounts to collect payment. Work with accounts to set and maintain credit limits, create payment plans, research invoice disputes, invoice term changes, state reporting of past due accounts, submit accounts for collection, and address any additional questions or issues.
- Sales Support: Provide sales assistance for inquiries received by phone, email, fax, or voicemail; research problems, alert sales personnel of any pertinent customer issues or complaints, and address additional questions or concerns. Be responsive to time constraints as salespeople are often on-site with customers.
- Warehouse Support: Respond to requests for information from delivery drivers and other warehouse personnel in a timely manner. Drivers are often on-site with customers and require immediate assistance.
- Check Processing: Checks and cash must be processed daily. Problem checks will need to be researched; reconciliation on short pays due to unknown deductions, overpayments, additional problems, and hold checks.
- Project Support: There are a variety of Credit projects requiring daily, weekly, or monthly attention. Project leads are assigned to each project to manage the workflow and ensure deadlines are met. Each CR may be assigned to multiple projects. Additional projects may be assigned or reassigned by the department manager as needed.
- System Knowledge: Each CR must stay current on all computer systems, including, but not limited to: MainOL, On Request Reports, Microsoft Office Products, and various state liquor authority websites.
- Computer knowledge and navigation
- Knowledge of MS Office and Outlook
- Proficient typing ability
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently or in a team.
- Ability to communicate effectively, professionally verbally and in writing.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: Hourly Compensation on the basis of experience. Eligible for Health and Welfare Package and 401k (with Company Match). Paid Time Off.
If you would like to learn more about this open position or submit your resume for consideration, please email Joseph Russo at email@example.com with the subject line “Credit Rep Position”.