OPICI Family Distributing, a family-owned business in wine and spirits for over 100 years, is currently seeking a dynamic outgoing Sales Representative to join our Connecticut Sales Team. This is an Excellent Opportunity to join Our Team and be a part of The OPICI VISION: To create extraordinary experiences through superior products and service from our family to yours.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Sales Representative is responsible for executing and delivering sales plans in their assigned territory, both on and off premise. We curate and represent a portfolio of quality-driven family-owned wineries and distilleries from around the world. The territory is in Lower Fairfield County. The position will report to their Region Sales Manager. The position is a field position. An excellent opportunity for professional growth with a rapidly expanding Company.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Must be at least 21, able to lift 40lbs, must have a reliable car and a clean driving record
- Resides in or around Lower Fairfield County
- Meets agreed upon goals and objectives on a timely manner
- Arrives at work, appointments, meetings and all work-related functions on time and on schedule
- Minimum 2-3 years of wine sales experience needed
- Experience selling to both on- and off-premise accounts-must be service oriented
- Be able to grow distribution in existing accounts and open up new accounts
- Excellent interpersonal skills – must be able to network and be a team player
- Energetic, organized, self-motivated and a strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- Articulate with good presentation skills
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: 100% commission-based position with a draw. Eligible for Supplier Incentives. Expense Allowance. Eligible for Health and Welfare Package and 401k (with Company Match). Paid Time Off.