OPICI Family Distributing, a family-owned business in wine and spirits for over 100 years, is currently seeking a dynamic outgoing Customer Service Representative to join our Customer Operations Team. This is an Excellent Opportunity to join Our Team and be a part of The OPICI VISION: To create extraordinary experiences through superior products and service from our family to yours.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION: Maintain a high-level of customer satisfaction and support through consistent and timely response to inquiries, order processing, cash application, strong product knowledge, and project completion. The position reports to the Customer Service Supervisor. This job receives close to nominal supervision on a daily basis from the Customer Service Supervisor and VP of Customer Operations and Training.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Customer Support and Order Placement: Respond to customer inquiries via the 800-line, voicemail and email systems, and fax machine. Receive and process customer orders same day. Assist customers with product questions, inventory checks, pricing, shipping and billing information, and address any additional questions or issues.
- Sales Support: Provide sales assistance to the Opici sales force by placing orders received by phone, email, fax, or voicemail, research problems, alert sales personnel of any pertinent customer issues or complaints, and address additional questions or concerns. Be responsive to time constraints as sales staff are often on-site with customers.
- Warehouse Support: Respond to requests for information from delivery drivers and other warehouse personnel in a timely manner. Drivers are often on-site with customers and require immediate assistance.
- Check Processing: Checks and cash must be processed on a daily basis. Problem checks will need to be researched and/or submitted to the assigned Credit Representative.
- Project Support: There are a variety of Customer Service projects requiring daily, weekly, or monthly attention. Project leads are assigned to each project to manage the workflow and ensure deadlines are met. Each CSR may be assigned to multiple projects. Additional projects may be assigned or reassigned by department manager as needed.
- Product and System Knowledge: Each CSR must stay current on all products offerings in each division handled by Customer Care and on all computer systems, including, but not limited to: MainOL, OnRequest Reports, and Microsoft Office Products.
- Basic computer knowledge
- Experience with Microsoft Products – Office, Word, Excel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication Skills
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Hourly position.
- Eligible for Health and Welfare Package
- 401k (with Company Match).
- Paid Time Off.
Thank you for your interest OPICI!