OPICI Family Distributing, a family-owned business in wine and spirits for over 100 years, is currently seeking a Diesel Mechanic for our Glen Rock office. This is an Excellent Opportunity to join Our Team and be a part of The OPICI VISION: To create extraordinary experiences through superior products and service from our family to yours.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Opici Group is looking for a dynamic Diesel Mechanic to work with a family-owned company and represent fine wines and spirits from all over the world.
OPEN POSITIONS: Diesel Mechanic completes daily repairs to the organization’s fleet. Perform emergency breakdown repairs when needed as directed by Management. Troubleshoot all electrical and mechanical problems for the Organization’s fleet. The position will adhere to, and ensure compliance with Federal, State, and Company safety and compliance regulations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintenance, diagnosis and repair all Opici fleet assets at the Glen Rock location under direction of Fleet Maintenance. Mgr.
- Perform road service as needed within a defined area.
- Maintain shop cleanliness and organization.
- Maintain required parts and supply inventory and update when levels are below required.
- Assist other departments with maintenance functions as needed.
- Tech school grad /minimum 5 years’ experience in a medium / heavy fleet shop environment.
- Computer literate, experience with diagnostic software is preferred.
- Welding experience is desirable.
- CDL preferred.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: Salary is determined by experience, Eligible for Health and Welfare Package and 401k (with Company Match). Holidays and Paid Time Off.
To be considered for this position, please reach out to Eric Stoll, Fleet Manager, email@example.com