OPICI/RNDC NY is currently seeking a Director of Sales to join our growing Company and our RNDC Sales Force. This is an Excellent Opportunity to join Our Team and be a part of the OPICI/RNDC NY VISION: To create extraordinary experiences through superior products and service from our family to yours.
POSITION SUMMARY: OPICI/RNDC NY is looking for an outgoing and self-motivated Director of Sales to join our growing Sales team. The Director of Sales will manage field sales activities to achieve company sales and profit objectives. They will be responsible for “street execution”, the training and development of Managers and Sales Representatives as well as executing all sales/promotional programs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establishes, recommends, and implements strategies, objectives, policies and plans for sales and profit objectives of the division.
- Conducts educational meetings with suppliers.
- Manages the activities of subordinate internal and external sales staff and managerial personnel. Directs the company’s field sales staff in achieving planned quotas. Travels to sales territories to monitor field activities and gain perspective of current market conditions.
- Plans and develops the annual sales forecasts by product line and region.
- Recommends advertising campaigns and performance incentive programs for the sales department. Identifies and communicates with department about new product development and revisions to existing product lines.
- Develops and administers the budget for the sales program. Evaluates and controls performance to plan. Develops and maintains customer relationships within the marketplace.
- Engages in the more difficult negotiations (as support to sales representatives) to develop new business and resolve the more critical problem situations affecting the sales program.
- Plan and develop the various aspects of sales meetings. Able to work nights and weekends on promotional activities and other account activities as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor’s degree from four-year college preferred. Five or more years related experience, of which five years is in sales management with an alcoholic beverage wholesaler or supplier and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 5 years industry sales experience.
- 4-year College Degree or equivalent preferred.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office a must with an emphasis on Excel usage.
- Excellent organizational, planning and management skills.
- Experience in Common industry software preferred – Diver (Power user), Seven Fifty.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication Skills – ability to problem solve.
- Multi-tasking capability (Adaptable & Flexible).
- Ability to work extended hours if required.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: Compensation ranges $160k – $185k annually based on experience. Eligible for Health Care Package, Dental and Vision. 401k (with Company Match). Paid Time Off. Company Holidays.