OPICI Family Distributing, a family-owned business in wine and spirits for over 100 years, is currently seeking a Day Warehouse Manager to join our Operations Team. This is an Excellent Opportunity to join Our Team and be a part of The OPICI VISION: To create extraordinary experiences through superior products and service from our family to yours.
This dual role entails route driving and warehouse duties when applicable. Routes are bid daily, and shifts are bid quarterly by Seniority. Depending on Union Bids this position will be 5×8 Monday thru Friday or 4×10 Tues thru Fri ranging from a 1am, 4am or 7am start time.
- Must run route according to route sheet
- Safely Operate Company Vehicles
- Pick cases and build orders in accordance with customer specific requirements, ensuring accuracy and integrity of product
- Safely and efficiently operate material handling equipment, including sit down forklifts, reach trucks and electronic pallet jacks
- Comply with all DOT OTR rules and regulations
- Comply with all OSHA and other state and federal workplace regulations.
- High School Diploma, College degree, or experience in related field required
- Must have a Clean Class B License
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever-changing arena while maintaining a safe, clean, and organized team environment
- Be able to consistently lift 50 lbs and reach, pull and bend without difficulty
- Proficiency in all Windows based software, including Outlook a plus. Forklift, pallet jack and conveyance experience preferred
- Participation and collaboration with cross departmental teams, and interaction with individuals at different levels of the organizational chart.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years OTR experience and 2 years of warehouse Operations experience or related role
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: . This is currently $20 to $27.15 hourly based on experience & Eligible for Health and Welfare Package with Local Union 830
Thank you for your interest in OPICI!