OPICI Family Distributing, a family-owned business in wine and spirits for over 100 years, is currently seeking a Fleet Technician – Mechanic to join our Operations Team. This is an Excellent Opportunity to join Our Team and be a part of The OPICI VISION: To create extraordinary experiences through superior products and service from our family to yours.
The Fleet Technician – Mechanic completes daily repairs to the organization’s fleet. Perform emergency breakdown repairs when needed as directed by Management. Troubleshoot all electrical and mechanical problems for the Organization’s fleet. The position will adhere to, and ensure compliance with Federal, State, and Company safety and compliance regulations.
- Perform maintenance and repairs on the Company’s fleet assets under direction of Fleet Management.
- Respond to road calls and related fleet tasks as needed.
- Assist with maintaining parts inventory and required material stock to sustain efficient operations.
- Maintain shop cleanliness and organization.
- Conduct other duties as assigned by Management.
- Technical school graduate.
- 5 years’ experience in a medium/heavy fleet shop environment required.
- Computer literate, experience with diagnostic software is preferred.
- Welding experience is desirable.
- CDL preferred.
- Reliable, trustworthy, dependable, punctual and able to think independently and problem solve.
- Prior auto / truck experience in a fleet or dealer environment.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: . Compensation based on experience. Eligible for Health and Welfare Package. 401k (with Company Match). Paid Time Off.
Thank you for your interest in OPICI!