Opici Family Distributing of New York/RNDC New York is seeking a Night Warehouse Associate to join our Upstate NY Operations Team. We are a family-owned Company that represent fine wines and spirits from all over the world. OPICI Family Distributing is a family-owned business in wine and spirits for over 100 years. RNDC is a family-owned business that has evolved into one of the nation’s leading wholesale beverage alcohol distributors. This is an excellent opportunity to join OUR Team!
Position Summary: The Night Warehouse Associate position is primarily responsible for the direct handling of product, its movement throughout the warehouse and pulling product for customer orders. This includes inbound shipments, put away, and the picking and processing of orders to customer specifications. They oversee the inventory transactions, which include both intra and intercompany transfers, and replenishment shipments for other markets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process customer orders, Samples, SWD and intercompany transfers while adhering to customer/company specific compliance standards and delivery deadlines.
- Participate in day to day warehousing activities, including unloading and receiving of containers, putting away product, and completing the inventory transactions that accompany such movements.
- Complete all necessary inventory moves within the warehouse, including replenishment of pick lines, and top off case and bottle pick fronts.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment, participating in all company sponsored safety programs, and complying with all federally regulated and company safety protocols.
- Maintain inventory accuracy in the warehouse. Monitor and report on breakage, shortage, and missing. Complete appropriate forms for each and submit to management.
- Other duties as assigned by Management
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years’ experience in a warehouse operation position, preferably in a food and beverage or comparable industry
- High School Diploma or experience in related field required.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Proficiency in all Windows based software, including Outlook and/or RF scanner a plus.
- Forklift, order/cherry picker experience
- Walkie rider and conveyance experience preferred.
- Must be able to maintain work functions that are repetitive and standardized.
- Must be able to work with some level of autonomy, seeking guidance and direction when needed
- Ability to participate and collaborate with cross departmental teams and to interact with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to lift to 50 pounds.
Competitive Health and Welfare Package. 401k (with Company Match). Paid Time Off and Holidays
Thank you for your interest in OPICI!