Location: Moorestown, NJ
OPICI Family Distributing, a family-owned business in wine and spirits for over 100 years, is currently seeking a Full Time Night Warehouse Manager to join our Moorestown, NJ Team. This is an Excellent Opportunity to join Our Team and be a part of The OPICI VISION: To create extraordinary experiences through superior products and service from our family to yours.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Night Warehouse Manager will oversee all production shift employees and drivers daily, manage shipping and receiving operations, assign daily tasks to team players, train staff on safety standards, sanitation standards, production standards, and company policies, complete equipment and building condition inspections, observe and provide daily feedback to team players to improve productivity and embrace change.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the accuracy of loading fleet, manage all PM inbounds, and oversee production of the warehouse to ensure all routes are on the road no later than 7:30 am. Ensure all route bids are completed within 15 minutes, manage downtime to increase daily efficiencies, observe and provide feedback to team players to improve productivity, share safety best practices, and ensure production shift employees and drivers are adhering to all company policies.
- Maintain inventory accuracy in the warehouse, ensure all breakage forms are completed properly, provide accurate shortage reports, check in samples for accuracy, stage samples, and label accordingly to a specific sales rep for smooth pickup and complete all transfers.
- Attend conference calls and meetings pertaining to the South location. Frequently observe the building and the needs of the warehouse, warehouse supplies, and equipment. Keep up with standard inspections and appointments as needed, regarding scheduled repairs and equipment PMs
- Complete and master all High Jump functions and use the WMS system to receive inbounds and transfers.
- Frequently review standard procedures to improve operational efficiencies to reduce operating costs
- Serve as backup for Production Manager for Mid-Atlantic markets, which include DC, DE, and MD
- High school diploma, College Degree or experience in related field required.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a warehouse operations position. Experience managing a large team of employees, preferably in a union.
- Proficiency in all Windows based software.
- Experience with WMS, ERP, and DWM&H Shiraz software and conveyor system.
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever-changing arena while maintaining a safe, clean, and organized team environment.
- Motivated and the ability to work independently and/or in a team setting.
- Ability to consistently lift 50 pounds, and reach, pull and bend without difficulty.
- Ability and capacity to complete labor-intensive work when needed.
- Ability to work extended hours if required.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: Salary position determined by experience. Eligible for Health and Welfare Package and 401k (with Company Match). Paid Time Off.
Thank you for your interest in OPICI!