OPICI Family Distributing, a family-owned business in wine and spirits for over 100 years, is currently seeking a dynamic outgoing Operational Support Specialist to join our Moorestown, NJ Team. This is an Excellent Opportunity to join Our Team and be a part of The OPICI VISION: To create extraordinary experiences through superior products and service from our family to yours.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION: The OSS will maintain a high-level of operational and sales support through consistent and timely response to sales, customer and warehouse inquiries, sales support, order processing, credit memo processing, cash application, and any additional project requests.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Customer Support and Order Placement: Respond to inquiries via phone and email. Process orders same day from salespeople and customers. Respond to product questions, inventory checks, pricing, shipping and billing information, and any additional questions or issues.
- Sales Support: Process orders received by phone or email research problems, alert sales personnel of any pertinent customer issues or complaints, and address additional questions or concerns. Be responsive to time constraints as salespeople are often on-site with customers. Maintain sample invoice files for all SNJ orders along with back and verify samples sent from NNJ are accurate and correct as needed. Contact customer accounts for orders when the salesperson is on PTO – upon request. Assist Sales Managers with sample orders, delivery or inventory inquiries, and maintain SNJ vacation schedule and provide to Glen Rock.
- Warehouse Support: Respond to requests for information from drivers and other warehouse personnel in a timely manner. Process warehouse breakage and inventory adjustments as provided. Assist with physical inventory. Back up Operations Managers with driver check in as needed.
- Office Support: Order supplies through Patti and maintain supply closet. Order coffee and supplies through vendor directly. Maintain copiers, printers and needed supplies. Back up Office Manager as needed.
- Credit Memo Processing: Process credit memos for invoice corrections and unsaleable. Lockout in transit or warehouse missing products. Adjust unsaleable returns out of available inventory.
- Payment Processing: Checks, payment reports and cash must be processed on a daily basis. Problem checks or online payments will need to be researched or submitted to the Credit Department for review and processing. Take cash deposits to the bank.
- Merchandising: Coordinate with NNJ with regards to movement of POS between North and South and on Dealer Loader programs for the South team.
- Document Management: Scan and file all delivery documents daily; invoices, pickups, etc
- Petty Cash: Maintain petty cash and reconcile balance. Serve as primary backup to Office Manager for cash replenishment checks from AP if needed. Record receipts and submit monthly cash reports to AP for reconciliation.
- Project Support: There are a variety of office projects requiring daily, weekly, or monthly attention. Project leads are assigned to each project to manage the workflow and ensure deadlines are met. May be assigned to multiple projects. Additional projects may be assigned or reassigned by department manager as needed.
- Product and System Knowledge: Must stay current on all products and computer systems, including, but not limited to: MainOL, OnRequest Reports, Diver, and Microsoft Office Products.
- Basic computer knowledge, typing, and the like.
- Experience with Microsoft Products – Office, Word, Excel
- Ability to lift 30 pounds
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Multi-tasking capability (Adaptable & Flexible)
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: Hourly position. Eligible for Health and Welfare Package and 401k (with Company Match). Paid Time Off.
Thanks for your interest in OPICI!