OPICI/RNDC NY is currently seeking a Portfolio Manager to join our growing Company and our RNDC Sales Force. This is an Excellent Opportunity to join Our Team and be a part of the OPICI/RNDC NY VISION: To create extraordinary experiences through superior products and service from our family to yours.
POSITION SUMMARY: OPICI/RNDC NY is looking for an outgoing and self-motivated Portfolio Manager to join our growing Sales team. The Portfolio Manager is responsible for the sales and financial management of the Metro NY portfolio, including planning, pricing, programming, inventory management, joint meetings.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop business plan across portfolio of brands, in line with overall company goals, sales targets and budgets. Track and update sales programs and goals on a consistent basis.
- Build and develop financial plans for portfolio including sales and profitability goals.
- Manage Pricing to ensure effective price positioning and sales resources.
- Educate and motivate sales organization on portfolio.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA) from four-year college or university, or 5+ years of related industry experience, specialized in Fine Wine or Craft business.
- Detailed understanding of off-premises and on-premises prestige accounts and fine wine retail business.
- Excellent communication, relationship-building, and management skills.
- Passion and knowledge of fine wine & wine regions, as well as mixology and gastronomy (CSW, WSET III+, or other similar credentials a plus)
- Strong computer skills are a MUST (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint). Diver, IDIG a plus
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: Salary position determined by experience, Eligible for Health and Welfare Package and 401k (with Company Match). Holidays and Paid Time Off. Salary range – $100K – $125K annually