OPICI/RNDC NY is currently seeking a Regional Sales Manager to join our growing Company and our RNDC Sales Force. This is an Excellent Opportunity to join Our Team and be a part of the OPICI/RNDC NY VISION: To create extraordinary experiences through superior products and service from our family to yours.
POSITION SUMMARY: OPICI/RNDC NY is looking for an outgoing and self-motivated Regional Sales Manager to join our growing Sales team. The Regional Manager is responsible to Execute and Deliver Sales Plans through effective management of Sales Teams in their region. The position will report to the Director of Sales – UNY. The position is a field position.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
- Execution of Go To Market Strategies.
- Lead Sales Team, assess talent, make suggestions for training, and developing skill sets to drive personnel to success.
- Execute plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals.
- Create a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement.
- Execute the route to market and sale strategies within their region of responsibility.
- Strive to develop the optimal sales force through proper coaching of each function of a sales consultant, i.e., Surveying, Selling, Activating, Opening New Accounts, and Administrative Organization.
- Monitor performance and execution of MBOs and incentive programs for all direct sales reports.
- Work with sales team to deliver detailed and accurate sales forecasting and demand planning by vendor.
- Manage key customer relationships across markets and channels.
- Coordinate with DOS, EVP and DPM all sales division communication between all corporate operational departments.
- Manage communication between sales team, DOS, EVP, DPM and supplier partners.
- Take ownership of sales results, adjust and rebalance both sales planning and personnel to drive success.
- Manage communication from DOS, EVP and DPM.
- Increase the skills and capabilities of the sales team through proper coaching and training.
- Manage budgets: Time & Expense and Samples
- Work in the field with sales team; observe, coach, provide detailed feedback with next steps.
- Attend Dinners and Company functions as needed outside of normal business hours.
- Perform annual and bi-annual performance reviews for sales team.
- Minimum 5 years industry sales experience.
- WSET Level 2
- 4-year College Degree or equivalent preferred.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office a must with an emphasis on Excel usage.
- Excellent organizational, planning and management skills.
- Experience in Common industry software preferred – Diver (Power user), SevenFifty.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication Skills – ability to problem solve.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: Salary position determined by experience, Eligible for Health and Welfare Package and 401k (with Company Match). Holidays and Paid Time Off. Salary range – $90k – $120k annually