Opici Family Distributing of New York/RNDC New York is seeking a dynamic outgoing Retail Key Account Manager for the Metro NY area. We are a family-owned Company that represent fine wines and spirits from all over the world. OPICI Family Distributing is a family-owned business in wine and spirits for over 100 years. RNDC is a family-owned business that has evolved into one of the nation’s leading wholesale beverage alcohol distributors. This is an excellent opportunity to join OUR Team and be part of the OPICI VISION: To create extraordinary experiences through superior products and service from our family to yours.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Key Account Manager (KAM) is responsible for executing the Go to Market strategy in a target account universe for Riboli Family Wines.
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Take ownership of sales results, adjust and rebalance both sales planning to drive success.
- Manage communication from DOS, and OPM.
- Increase our brand awareness and visibility in their universe through quality training.
- Manage budgets: Time & Expense and Samples
- Own the relationships in key accounts. Work in the field with sales team, and champion the communication between their outlets, suppliers, sale teams and department heads.
- Attend Dinners and Company functions as needed outside of normal business hours.
- Compile “Wins of the Week” and distribute to the New York Team.
- Minimum 5 years industry sales experience.
- WSET Level 2 or WSET Spirits
- 4-year College Degree or equivalent preferred.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office is a must with an emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint usage.
- Excellent organizational, planning and management skills.
- Experience in Common industry software preferred – Diver (Power user), Great Vines, Seven Fifty.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication Skills – ability to problem solve.
- Multi-tasking capability (Adaptable & Flexible).
- Ability to work extended hours if required.
- Ability to travel.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: Salary position determined by experience. Bonus potential. Eligible for Supplier Incentives. Eligible for full health and 401k benefits. Paid Time Off.
Thank you for your interest in OPICI!