Opici Family Distributing of New York/RNDC New York is seeking a dynamic outgoing Retail Key Account Manager for the Metro NY area. We are a family-owned Company that represent fine wines and spirits from all over the world. OPICI Family Distributing is a family-owned business in wine and spirits for over 100 years. RNDC is a family-owned business that has evolved into one of the nation’s leading wholesale beverage alcohol distributors. This is an excellent opportunity to join OUR Team and be part of the OPICI VISION: To create extraordinary experiences through superior products and service from our family to yours.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Retail Key Account Manager will work with designated retail chain and key independent accounts to achieve sales goals and priorities on the entire Opici portfolio in New York. This position will report to the Market Director of Sales.
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Grow Sales in designated retail key account chains and independent accounts.
- Meet regularly with chain and independent accounts to present programs and new items for distribution and promotion in accounts.
- Engage in industry events to promote portfolio.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA) from a four-year college or university, or 5+ years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be outgoing, personable and represent the company in a professional manner.
- Must have valid driver’s license, with acceptable to good driving record.
- Must own or have daily access to a vehicle.
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Office, Excel and Diver.
- Self-starter with strong communication, interpersonal skills with excellent customer relations skills.
- Excellent organizational, planning, and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to lift, push or pull 40+ pounds.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: Annual base salary based on experience with a range of $65,000 to $75,000. Expense allowance. Eligible for Health and Welfare Package and 401k (with Company Match). Paid Time Off.
Thank you for your interest in OPICI!