OPICI Family Distributing, a family-owned business in wine and spirits for over 100 years, is currently seeking a Sales Merchandiser to join our New Jersey Sales Team. This is an Excellent Opportunity to join Our Team and be a part of The OPICI VISION: To create extraordinary experiences through superior products and service from our family to yours.
Position overview: Provide sales support in the form of direct merchandising to assigned territory of stores. Primarily a field-based position. This position will work out of the South New Jersey facility and will be required to spend a minimum of 4 days per week in the market with assigned accounts.
- Meet deliveries and pack out accounts when necessary
- Responsible for merchandising an assigned group of accounts.
- Responsible for putting away merchandise, in store re-sets and rotate stock in accounts.
- Put up case cards, shelf talkers, display pieces and build displays.
- Be available for store promos, group education, and vendor work with.
- Work in the field with key supplier representatives as necessary.
- Represent brands for any trade event as necessary.
- Responsible for identifying opportunities within assigned accounts and report them to the Regional Managers to continue the selling process.
- Develop relationships in order to be able to independently call on accounts relative to monthly assigned merchandising goals.
- Must be able to lift 40lbs or more
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Self-started with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in basic computer skills
- Wage commensurate with experience.
- Eligible for Health and Welfare Package and 401k (with Company Match).
- Paid Time Off.
Thank you for your interest in OPICI !