Opici Family Distributing of New York/RNDC New York is seeking a Warehouse/Class B Driver to join our Upstate NY Operations Team. We are a family-owned Company that represent fine wines and spirits from all over the world. OPICI Family Distributing is a family-owned business in wine and spirits for over 100 years. RNDC is a family-owned business that has evolved into one of the nation’s leading wholesale beverage alcohol distributors. This is an excellent opportunity to join OUR Team!
Position Summary: Warehouse/Driver Associates are primarily responsible for the direct handling of product and its movement throughout the warehouse. This includes inbound shipments, put away, and the picking and processing of orders to customer specifications. They oversee the inventory transactions, which include both intra and intercompany transfers, and replenishment shipments for other markets. Pulling product as needed for replenishment. Loading/delivery of replenishment product and running local routes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in day to day warehousing activities, including unloading and receiving of containers/trailers, putting away product, and completing the inventory transactions that accompany such movements.
- Pulling and delivering of replenishment product needed for production facility.
- Loading truck/trailer with product needed for local deliveries.
- Making local runs in a safe and efficient manner.
- Abiding by all traffic laws and company guidelines.
- Complete all necessary inventory moves within the warehouse, including replenishment and stock rotation
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment, participating in all company sponsored safety programs, and complying with all federally regulated and company safety protocols.
- Maintain inventory accuracy in the warehouse. Monitor and report out on breakage, shortage and missing. Complete appropriate reports for each and submit to management.
- Complete special projects and other duties assigned by upper management.
- Valid Class B Commercial Driver’s License.
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years’ experience in a delivery/warehouse operations position, preferably in a food and beverage or comparable industry.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must maintain safe, defensive driving.
- Experience with Warehouse WMS System, forklift and powered pallet jack.
- Must be able to maintain work functions that are repetitive and standardized.
- Must be able to work with some level of autonomy, seeking guidance and direction when needed
- Ability to participate and collaborate with cross departmental teams and to interact with individuals at all levels of the organization.
Competitive Health and Welfare Package. 401k (with Company Match). Paid Time Off and Holidays.
Thank you for your interest in OPICI!